Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 not installed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hitech_autodesk
457 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 not installed

Hi All,

I have tried to install Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 from Autodesk Design Building Suite premium.  My PC configuration is

Windows 7 64Bit,12GB RAM, Intel Xeon Processor, Nvidia Quador FX 2000 Graphics card.

when I tried to install its shows error "Autodesk Revit 2014 is already installed".  I tried to install from Deployment as well as from Media source but the error is same.  I checked with "Unlicense tool" which is provide by Autodesk but its not shows anythhing in this.  I have cleaned up registry also but still its shows same error.  I need your people help to solve this problem. 

Kaushal Shah

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

It looks like you installed and uninstalled the software before. And the uninstallation process was not succesful.

Try to fix the problem using Fixit. Read this knowledge base how to do it: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS21891972

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: hitech_autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report