Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit 2014 release update 3 - Issues

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
craigjonnson
1782 Views, 21 Replies

Autodesk Revit 2014 release update 3 - Issues

I have just updated to SP3 on Revit 2014 and found that the Revit system paramters for RVT: File name & RVT: name have been removed from the system.

There is no release information provided on what has been changed, improved or removed.

Can Autodesk verify this to be true.

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22

Hi Tony, I just wanted to close off this issue as I managed to find a fix. Basically if you copy the exe file to the local machine, unplug the network cable and run the update, it installs within minutes as expected. Not sure why a Revit update would hang over a network connection though?

Message 22 of 22

Hi Tony,

I see that the Service pack for 2015 has fixed a couple of known issues that we are still experiencing in 2014.

1. The schedulling issue across linked files has now been fixed (2015)

2. Allows taps to remain connected to main duct when taps and ducts reside on different levels and then levels are modified. (2015)

The 2nd issue is a major problem for us with the taps dissapearing when the duct gets resized or modified. Are these fixes going to be availble for 2014 too or is that version no longer supported? We are constrained to this version until the project finishes late next year.

Regards

Craig

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report