Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arial Narrow Font issue in Revit 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
asommer
1331 Views, 3 Replies

Arial Narrow Font issue in Revit 2013

I have a TB family from an architect.  The Sheet Number uses an Arial Narrow font, and my revit displays, prints, and pdfs this specific text much smaller than other machines in our office (all windows 7) from the same file.  I found the font in windows, I copied the font from another machine, re-started the machine and Revit 2013, but problem still not fixed.

Any suggestions?

I am trying 2014 now.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
asommer
in reply to: asommer

Nevermind, Had to COMPLETELY shut down then restart the machine.  just RESTARTING didnt get the changes.

Message 3 of 4
CoreyDaun

Hello, again!

Such an odd occurrence - I've never heard of that happening. Oh well, thanks for posting the solution! (I'm surprised you didn't have to kick the machine a couple of times, too!)

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
asommer

Ha, Haha, hahahaha... Almost did.  I have a baseball bat that I keep it inline with...  It doesnt like baseball.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report