Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another unhappy "Multiple values" on duct air flow customer

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
turbotank
1091 Views, 3 Replies

Another unhappy "Multiple values" on duct air flow customer

I know its been covered a bunch but I just wanted to vent my frustration... Autodesk please give back the airflow in the duct properties... Im begging.. Has anyone had any luck with a work around to quickly check airflow in a duct?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: turbotank

We are always looking to make our product better, which is why we have set up the following link for you to submit feature requests, directly to our Development group:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 4
azgurbuz
in reply to: turbotank

What I do is; split the duct, check the airflow, and undo split.

Message 4 of 4
turbotank
in reply to: azgurbuz

Thanks! that has helped but its still extremely frustrating.... How am I suppose to quickly and easily check duct velocities and static on large projects? How is everyone setting up filters to automatically change the color of ducts based on over static or velocity limits? this is seriously affecting production time....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report