Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation Symbol

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
353 Views, 2 Replies

Annotation Symbol

Hi, I have this situation and i would appreciate anybody's input.

I have a Lighting Fixture family attached. To describe to problem, there is an annotation symbol inside the lighting fixture family, it's got a solid black fill inside, and when it is loaded and used in a project, when it is printed off in PDF, the solid black fill does not seem to look like solid black, instead it would look a bit messed and broken. The print settings are as on the image below. Although when we try to print it of in 'RASTER' the fill would be okay but then the print off would look rather 'Thin'.

Capture32.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't know exactly what you can do about this, but I've resorted to using densely arranged lines in lieu of a solid hatch pattern (see image below). Are you experiencing this issue with other computers, as well? Also, have you tried toggling Hardware Acceleration under Revit's Options?

NonSolidHatch.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hi thanks for the input. I think these should do for the meantime.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report