Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Amtech addin for Revit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
carlbassett
1732 Views, 2 Replies

Amtech addin for Revit

We have building design suite premium 2014 installed on our machines, however when I try to link Amtech Pro Design to the Revit software i get an error saying Amecth can not find Revit installed on this machine. Has anyone else had this problem? Amtech has stated it is a Autodesk problem and not their software.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: carlbassett

It could be that the plugin is looking for a different version of Revit that gets installed with the design suite.  I know that there are multiple feature codes for Revit that cause licensing headaches with the suite flavors.  I suspect you might be experiencing the same fate.  You might ask the company how it validates the version so you can make sure.  Just a thought.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
lrcbgc
in reply to: carlbassett

We have the same problem. It would seem it is only compatiable with MEP which would appear to differ from design suite!! šŸ˜ž Anyone managed to get it to work??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report