Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air terminal Tag Functionality

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
max.a.hollander
1251 Views, 1 Reply

Air terminal Tag Functionality

Hello,

I would like to combine two tags in to one.

I have a Air Terminal tag that gives me the neck size of the AT for a round connection and one for a rectanglar connection.  I would like to write a parameter that if round it will show the round tag and if rectanglar it will show the rectanglar tag.

I have attached both tags

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: max.a.hollander

This cannot be done within the Tag Families - all the Tags are capable of is reporting the value of parameters. They cannot interpret this data or otherwise rely on a formula that relies on the values within the Tagged Family.

Can you attached a sample Project file with two air terminals (one round and one rectangular) with these Tags?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report