Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Footer to Revit Schedules

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sean.rafferty79
5137 Views, 5 Replies

Adding a Footer to Revit Schedules

I'd like to include notes at the bottom of my schedule through a footer. It's not a panel schedule, its just a regular schedule. Everyone says it can't be done, but if you have any thoughts, please tell me.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
tjbeecher
in reply to: sean.rafferty79

This is a feature I would love to see added to the program.  For now I have jsut had to do text under the schedules.  Not much help.

Message 3 of 6
sean.rafferty79
in reply to: tjbeecher

Yeah, thanks. Looks like we'll be making a detail and dropping it behind the schedule for now

Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: sean.rafferty79

I found that using a Key Schedule worked pretty well for notes. If you go to Ribbon > View > Schedules > Schedule/Quantities, you can opt for 'Schedule keys' in lieu of 'Schedule building components'. There you can add the fields Key Name and Comments. All you do then is add rows as required and fill in the notes. It is more manageable then simple text, I think. I tinkered around with the formatting and have gotten it to look pretty good (for Revit). In fact, that is how I have done our general notes.

But actually having a footer would work so much better...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
tjbeecher
in reply to: CoreyDaun

The key schedules work great for the general notes per sheet.  I just use the ceiling category since we do all MEP.  I am just hoping for more formating for the schedules in a future release.

Message 6 of 6
dtiemeyer
in reply to: tjbeecher

+1

We'd love a 'notes footer' for schedules too!

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report