Revit MEP

Mentor
embolisim
Message 1 of 1 (193 Views)

2D schematic symbols

193 Views, 0 Replies
01-19-2009 07:00 PM
Yup, sadly the engineers still demand 2D schematics from me in some situations. I'm working on getting a single line isometric of the actual model accepted as an alternative. But in the mean time.....

What are people using for 2D schematic symbols?
I started out doing them as Detail Components, but now I'm starting to think Annotation Symbols are a better way to go.
Both seem to have advantages and disadvantages.
Of course I've already drawn about 80% of our symbol library as Detail Components. Its a pretty quick process though & I just do them on the fly as I need them.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube