Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 degrees duct fittings

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
chris.kershaw
602 Views, 2 Replies

15 degrees duct fittings

Im using specific angles for ductwork in 2014 I have it set to 90, 60, 45 & 30 but I want to add 15 degrees but is not on the list is there a way of adding it or changing the 11.25 to 15????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: chris.kershaw

Currently (as of Revit 2014), the list of Fitting Angles is preset and cannot be modified or added to.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
luna.ye
in reply to: chris.kershaw

Hi Chris,

At this time,there is no way for your to add or delete angles from that table. If you need to use 15 degree bends, I suggest that you can use the increment setting and set it to 15 degrees.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Luna Ye
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report