Did you mean: 

Who dunnit?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
norcaljess
1237 Views, 3 Replies

Who dunnit?

In Revit, it would be VERY useful if you could tell who LAST edited an entity, object, etc. and WHEN they last edited it.  And it needs to stay put, not disappear when the model is syncronized with central.  There is a huge problem when multiple users are in one revit model, things change, and NO ONE will own up to it.  It's very difficult to prove to a superior who is not a Revit user that one more more individuals is causing problems for the rest of the team if you cannot prove that they were the people who last made adjustments to the model.  Autodesk - can you do this?  PLEASE?!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

A boss is never going to care who goofed.  If I were you I'd suggest you give your boss a timeline of what it will take to fix it and get r done and print it.  If the issue arises again, then you have proof that you fixed it and your boss needs to figure out the person who is not understanding the program.

Message 3 of 4
embolisim
in reply to: norcaljess

This feature is available in Revit 2013.

The worksharing display function at the bottom of the screen, to the left of the "reveal hidden elements'' lightbulb.

Message 4 of 4
norcaljess
in reply to: embolisim

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope this feature gives me what I need!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report