Revit MEP Wishes

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Secondary Distribution System

187 Views, 2 Replies
06-15-2012 09:13 AM

In assigning the Distribution System to a piece of Electrical Equipment, there is a nice, convenient pull-down on the upper bar. When a Transformer is selected, however, one must go into the Element's Properties to find the Secondary Distribution Parameter to assign a system to it. It doesn't seem unreasonable to request that a similar pull-down be supplied when a Transformer is selected. I can't see this as being terribly difficult to add to the program. See image below for an illustration of what I'm talking about.

SecondarySystem.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Distinguished Contributor
thewrz
Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: Secondary Distribution System

06-15-2012 11:24 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

Here here.

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Secondary Distribution System

07-30-2012 09:02 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

Got my vote!

----
Use this link to tell Autodesk about features you need:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community