cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
desantis15
1014 Views, 3 Replies

CONDUIT SPACING

Develop a way to automatically space out conduit according to code specifications. The user can input the spacing measurments in their template. For example, when inserting a 1" next to a 2" Revit should know the spacing is 2 1/2" center to center. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
smbrennan
in reply to: desantis15

Really? Of everything that electrical is lacking, you're asking for conduit spacing? In my opinion, there are necessities that should be taken care of, not tools to increase laziness.

Shawn B.

|   
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.
Message 3 of 4
desantis15
in reply to: smbrennan

In your opinion? Really? I'm sorry, is your business title Revit Master? You took the time to respond to my request and that is how you answered? Laziness? Isn't Revit about streamlining construction and design? It spits out a panel schedule in 2 seconds, and cuts a section in 1 second. It's lazy in its own right. The construction/design world is about needing drawings now and it has to be close to 100% accurate. My request may not be high on YOUR list, but IN MY OPINION it should be there. Thanks for your opinion! I truly needed it.

Message 4 of 4
adam.jw
in reply to: smbrennan

I would much prefer if the conduits would contain actual circuits (wires) inside them and give me fill percentages.

I can work out how far to space my conduits myself 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report