Revit MEP Wishes

Distinguished Contributor
jose.fandos
Message 1 of 1 (21 Views)

Add option to "right-click connector" action

21 Views, 0 Replies
04-24-2007 10:20 AM
When the connector of duct/FCU/whatever is moused over and you right-click, selecting "Draw Duct" reads the properties from the connector so the duct is sized/placed/formatted accordingly.

It would be nice to have an option below Draw Duct that would say "Draw Fitting" and would only show relevant families. E.g. I select the end connector of round duct, right-click and then select Draw Fitting... in the Type selector, rather than having a list of relevant objects together with 99.9999% irrelevant ones, I would only have those that can be fitted directly to that connector, so picking up the
"Round End Cap: Standard" would be easier/faster.

If, I didn't want that pre-selection to occur, the current method of selecting "Duct Fitting" from the Mechanical Tab of the Design Bar would _fit_ the bill nicely.

Regards,

Jose

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community