Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worksharing monitor dialog

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bcampbell11
1033 Views, 4 Replies

worksharing monitor dialog

Is there a permanent fix for the worksharing dialog box not showing.  this is a problem where the process starts and runs but the dialog box never pops up, it has to do with the Worksharing Monitor waiting on another process [typically a Windows process] in the Task Manager.   You can temporarily fix the problem but it often comes back. 

Any thoughts or solutions?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
alan.quinn
in reply to: bcampbell11
Message 3 of 5
w.adam.bim
in reply to: bcampbell11

HI.. We have a server project .. which saved as central throw RSN.INI file in server .. we made locals files in workstations .. but when run WORKSHARING MONITOR is getting and connectivity from server file " CANT MONITOR"" please help us?

Message 4 of 5
loh
Contributor
in reply to: w.adam.bim

Try to uninstall any Logitech software you have on your machine. That helped my problem..

Message 5 of 5

A client recently told me that they had conflicts with iTunes that affect this situation, removing iTunes cleared it up for them.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report