Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

window schedule by mark and count

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jledgewood409
9009 Views, 2 Replies

window schedule by mark and count

in our window schedules we give the window a letter for the type mark and in a column on the schedule we call out a count/ quantity.

when I am setting up the schedule by Type Mark it want to list every individual window with that type mark. where I would like it to list all the windows with type mark 'A' as one row in the schedule. and in the count column of the schedule within that row list the number type 'A' window that there are. I am attaching a PDF of what I am trying to achieve.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

-On your schedule properties, sorting/grouping tab, uncheck "itemize every" instance (on the bottom);

-On the same tab, select type mark at the "sort by" dropdown

-On the Formatting tab, select count and mark the "calculate totals" check box

-If you want to show the grand totals, on the sorting/grouping tab check "grand totals" and, if you need, choose how to show them on the dropdown to it's side;

-If you want to show the results of only one level, like in your image, you´ll have to add "levels" to the fields list (fields tab) and, in the filter tab, use it to filter by the level you want to show. Then, on formatting tab, select levels and check "hidden field" so they won't show on your schedule.

Hope it helps,

Gustavo

Message 3 of 3

thank you very much,

right after I posted this I realized the same solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report