Revit Architecture

sbll
Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

text unicode centrol caracter has no effect

157 Views, 1 Replies
06-06-2013 03:55 AM

hi,

I am while i am tryng to insert right to left text (hebrew) in to a tag lable.

while I type I use the context manue to change reading order but when i finish typing it changes back.

I tried to manualy insert a unicode RTL control character from the context manu, but it doesent have any effect.

I hope I am missing somthing and its not a bug( entering long text (in hebrew) is criticle for notes and scheduals)

thanks

RAC 2014

win 7 64bit

Capture.JPG

sbll
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: text unicode centrol caracter has no effect

06-06-2013 07:35 AM in reply to: sbll
it seems the problem only accurs in pramater lables and keynote lables. in regular text notes it works fine.

when i open the keynote file in notpad it shows correctly but the label messes it up.
in paramater lables: it seems like revit doesn't store the unicode RTL hidden character. (but then why does it work white regular text notes?)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube