Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suddenly can't access my central file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
285 Views, 3 Replies

suddenly can't access my central file

came in to work this morning and have not been able to open my project file in revit.  Tried restarting revit several times.  tried shuting down and restarting computer several times.  no help.  I can open a new file in revit no problem, it seems to only be the project file.  my team members are not having this issue, it's just my computer.  It will load to about 95% and then stop responding.  any ideas before i uninstall and reinstall revit?????

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you opening your existing local copy, or opening the central with "create local copy" activated (recommended) to orverwrite your old local copy?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

thanks for responding.. i'm doing the later... openign central and creating new local copy (overwriting the old)....

Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you try login on your own computer as a different user, and try to open the central again?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report