Revit Architecture

Contributor
cramail
Message 1 of 3 (361 Views)

sample revit files

361 Views, 2 Replies
09-20-2004 09:18 AM
I am a new revit user and I find the sample files included with Revit a little incomplete. I love to see a complete residential project including construction docs so learn from it. Could someone tell me the best place to look?

Thank you,
Nick
*JTB
Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)

Re: sample revit files

09-20-2004 10:15 PM in reply to: cramail
I haven't seen a site or forum with a complete Revit project. However, you should try to put the pieces together. You have to visit everyday www.augi.com to see the Revit Forums.You will learn many things and you can ask whatever you want. I am new to Revit also and the guys there helped me a lot. Ï "crarchitects" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:6804990.1095697117633.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am a new revit user and I find the sample files included with Revit a little incomplete. I love to see a complete residential project including construction docs so learn from it. Could someone tell me the best place to look? > > Thank you, > Nick
Contributor
cramail
Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)

Re: sample revit files

09-21-2004 02:36 PM in reply to: cramail
Thanks, I will give it a try.
Nick

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube