Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample revit files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cramail
489 Views, 2 Replies

sample revit files

I am a new revit user and I find the sample files included with Revit a little incomplete. I love to see a complete residential project including construction docs so learn from it. Could someone tell me the best place to look?

Thank you,
Nick
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cramail

I haven't seen a site or forum with a complete Revit project. However, you should try to put the pieces together. You have to visit everyday www.augi.com to see the Revit Forums.You will learn many things and you can ask whatever you want. I am new to Revit also and the guys there helped me a lot. Ï "crarchitects" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:6804990.1095697117633.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am a new revit user and I find the sample files included with Revit a little incomplete. I love to see a complete residential project including construction docs so learn from it. Could someone tell me the best place to look? > > Thank you, > Nick
Message 3 of 3
cramail
in reply to: cramail

Thanks, I will give it a try.
Nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report