Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2013 view range

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
JeroenTheijs
932 Views, 7 Replies

revit 2013 view range

i have a problem whit my view range in a model.

the problem is when i set a different view range notting happend to my floor plan. what can i do about it and can i fix this problem

thx

greeting Jeroen

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: JeroenTheijs

Could it be that there is a Plan Region involved? Or possibly that there is an Underlay setting in the View's Properties? Does the View Range behave normally within other Views?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
JeroenTheijs

i didt use a plan region, but where can i change the underlay settings?

Message 4 of 8
CoreyDaun

Navigate to that View and you'll see the settings "Underlay" and "Underlay Orientation" under Properties. Make sure that "Underlay Orientation" is correct (should match whatever the View is) and then set "Underlay" to None, if it's not already.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 8
JeroenTheijs
in reply to: CoreyDaun

both are on none and i dont think thats the problem is there a option where i can see the settings of the view range and then not the one in the properties

Message 6 of 8
CoreyDaun

Sometimes, one can make the mistake of clicking on the View Range while a View from the Project Browser is currently selected, thus, changing the VR for that View instead of the active one. Before you modify the VR, click somewhere inside the active View to ensure that it's the active window. Then, go to View Range under Properties.

JeroenTheijs wrote:

"both are on none and i dont think thats the problem is there a option where i can see the settings of the view range and then not the one in the properties"

Not sure what you're asking - are you referring to a way to graphically display the View Range? If that is the question, then that's a "no".

Message 7 of 8
JeroenTheijs

yeah that was the question. but is there something els what i can check ore a way too check that vieuw range

Message 8 of 8
CoreyDaun

I don't believe so. The only place you will find View Range is under a View's Properties.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report