Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2013-installation problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scottimanuela
753 Views, 2 Replies

revit 2013-installation problem

Hello!i' have a big big problem!I just installed Revit 2013 to my Pc with windows 8 64 bit, but it's don't work! I tried to download the update relase but i'can't install. "windows" tells me that "can not install the update relase of Autodesk product requested was not found on the computer. be sure to use the relase proper update for the product".

please help me....I really need to revit!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: scottimanuela

windows 8 is not a supported platform

you can look here for workarounds if any: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=windows+8

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Darren is correct that Revit 2013 is not supported on Windows 8 but based on your description, it is not clear if your initial install of Revit is functional or not.  It almost sounds like the problem is that you cannot install the latest update.  If this is the case, the error you encountered indicates that you are trying to install the wrong version of the update.  Make sure you have the correct update for your operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) as well as the version of Revit you have installed (Revit, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP or Revit Structure).

Tony Michniewiciz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report