I drew a structural wall with the 'rectangle' function, but this error appears and the wall is not visible in the floor plan 'level 1' ?
"Warning: None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: Level 1 View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings."
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Constraints of Walls to Levels--Base, Offset, Top, Offset, etc.
2. Check View Range of plan view--Cut plane, view depth, etc.
3. Check if the walls are hidden ( workset, Model category turned off, Hidden in View, etc.) Use lightbulb tool to reveal hidden elements.
4. Phase--if Phases are used, are walls on wrong Phase, Phase Filter not set correctly in view
5. Design Options--if Design Options are used, are walls on Design Option and not displayed
thank you Collins, those are good suggestions.
After several trys I found the problem is the Wall type.
If I use the default generic 'Wall' or a 'Wall:Architectural' everything is fine, but the 'Walltructural' results in the warning. I asked a 'BIM expert' here in the lab and he said that the structural wall type requires creating a structural plan in view/create/plan_views/structural_plan
Do you mean setting the View Discipline to Structural?
I honestly don't know...I did not try this solution and relied on the 'BIM expert' that this is the solution. I used the 'Wall:Architectural' as a solution.
I will remove my solved tag - it wont let me remove the solved tag
Ask the BIM expert if:
1. View Discipline had to be set to Structural
2. Structural Framing Plan View Template had to be applied
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register