Revit Architecture

halanuma
Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)

revit 2013 - D size paper / previous version download and install issue

244 Views, 2 Replies
11-06-2012 09:38 AM

hello i just downloded ravit 2013 and i want to use a D size paper for my project but it only shows size E and B and also when i download the 2012 it will not download or install because thats what we are using in school and in the new 2013 it wont allow me to save under 2012 because it doesnt have that option can u help

thanks

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: revit 2013 - D size paper / previous version download and install issue

11-06-2012 10:07 AM in reply to: halanuma

Hello Hala,

As I'm unfamiliar with Revit, I'm unable to comment on the plot settings / size availabilities, but I wanted to help troubleshoot your 2012 download / install issue.

Can you please reply with specific problems that you're experiencing during the download or installation?

Philip Schmelzer
*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: revit 2013 - D size paper / previous version download and install issue

11-06-2012 10:26 AM in reply to: halanuma

The paper sizes that are available to plot on is determined by the printer configuration, not by Revit. And regarding the saving issue, Revit is NOT backwards compatible. If a file is created in or converted to a newer version, it can never be saved to a previous version.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube