Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2013 - D size paper / previous version download and install issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
halanuma
394 Views, 2 Replies

revit 2013 - D size paper / previous version download and install issue

hello i just downloded ravit 2013 and i want to use a D size paper for my project but it only shows size E and B and also when i download the 2012 it will not download or install because thats what we are using in school and in the new 2013 it wont allow me to save under 2012 because it doesnt have that option can u help

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: halanuma

Hello Hala,

As I'm unfamiliar with Revit, I'm unable to comment on the plot settings / size availabilities, but I wanted to help troubleshoot your 2012 download / install issue.

Can you please reply with specific problems that you're experiencing during the download or installation?

Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: halanuma

The paper sizes that are available to plot on is determined by the printer configuration, not by Revit. And regarding the saving issue, Revit is NOT backwards compatible. If a file is created in or converted to a newer version, it can never be saved to a previous version.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report