Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 13 will not start up!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Recce61alfa
655 Views, 4 Replies

revit 13 will not start up!!!

Revit will not start up, i have unistalled the p[ograme twice and re-installed it still will not open. I have removed all revit programes from my system and still it will not open , HELP !

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rosskirby
in reply to: Recce61alfa

Do you get any error message at all?  Does it hang at the splash screen (the one that just says Revit 2013 and has the fancy rendering)?  What are your computer specs (OS, RAM)?

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 5
KevinFielding
in reply to: Recce61alfa

How are you installing Revit, is it via a deployment?

I had an issue today with a deployment that Revit would crash immediately after clicking the shortcut.  I tried a few things, but the only solution was to Repair the installation, this restore it back to default / OOTB settings.

Regards,

K

Message 4 of 5
Recce61alfa
in reply to: KevinFielding

bori dar,

thanks for your support, i have down loaded the update autodesk sent and still have the same problem.

My systems is a intel core 5i with 2.3ghz with 4G ram.

I have tried a repair install and still  it will not open, the repaire report come up and has been sent to autodesk and i awaite the reply.

Message 5 of 5
Recce61alfa
in reply to: rosskirby

bori dar,

thanks for your support. i was sent a patch from autodesk to try and fix the problem. i have installled the patch as well have tried a repaire install  but still have the same problem. System will not open from the splash start up!!!!.

my system Intal 5i,  2.3GHZ with 4Gb ram.

Many thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report