Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rendering with revit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
205 Views, 2 Replies

rendering with revit

What rendering package comes in revit software? Is it like VIZ? Trying to figure out which of ADT or Revit offer the best rendering.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revit uses Accurender but has a viz export so you can use viz
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

We have both Revit and ADT in our office. I use both almost on a daily basis. Revit is still packaged with Accurender and ADT has VIZ Render as others have mentioned. Personally I like the quality of renderings I am able to get out of ADT/VIZ Render better than Revit/Accurender. The Accurender renderings always seem "soft and fuzzy". I really don't know how else to describe it. The process to render in Revit/Accurender is simpler and takes place right inside of Revit. VIZ Render is a separate program so the ADT model can be linked to it or just plain imported. It takes a little more setting up. Both rendering programs provide adequate output for our office purposes (just quick renderings to show a client for simple feedback). To do full presentation renderings you would be better suited to get a dedicated rendering program so you will have many more options/controls. Jeff Hanson "Greg Hubers" wrote in message news:424ae515$1_2@newsprd01... > What rendering package comes in revit software? Is it like VIZ? Trying to > figure out which of ADT or Revit offer the best rendering. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report