Revit Architecture

Contributor
rklem
Message 1 of 3 (579 Views)

raster image won't print

579 Views, 2 Replies
04-21-2008 11:24 AM
I have a raster image as a background in my site plan. When I try to print everything print except the raster image. How can I get this to show up on my print outs?
Distinguished Contributor
melarch
Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

Re: raster image won't print

04-22-2008 03:29 AM in reply to: rklem
Is it asking you to select Raster Printing when you send the view or sheet to your printer/plotter? Try checking Raster Print by selecting the Setup button under the Settings area of the Print dialog box and pick raster processing instead of vector processing.

What release are you using, 2008 or 2009?

Mel Persin, AIA
AEC Technology Consultant
Technology to Visualize and Realize Solutions
Modeling the Future/Drafting the Present/Building on the Past
Contributor
rklem
Message 3 of 3 (579 Views)

Re: raster image won't print

04-22-2008 06:39 AM in reply to: rklem
Thanks! The raster processing fixed my problem. Thanks again.
rk

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube