Revit Architecture

snydersp
Message 1 of 2 (769 Views)

"Unrecoverable Error" Starting Revit

769 Views, 1 Replies
02-28-2011 08:45 PM

I successfully installed Revit 2011 and used it a couple times a while back. Recently, I will start the program and it will begin to load, but a window will pop-up which says the following:

"An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated..." and the program will quit. 

Anybody have an idea how I can get Revit to run?

Thanks.

Employee
ryan.duell
Message 2 of 2 (744 Views)

Re: "Unrecoverable Error" Starting Revit

03-01-2011 11:36 AM in reply to: snydersp

For Revit 2011, I would verify the following post steps:

http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/07/revit-2011-hangs-at-splash-screen-or-crashes-with-u...

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Autodesk, Inc.

Revit Clinic
@revitclinic

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube