Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project parameter and label on titleblock

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alejandrolluch
685 Views, 3 Replies

project parameter and label on titleblock

Hi everyone

I created a project parameter (in order to group my sheets with my custom system) and I'd like to create a label on my titleblock that's the ability to show this project parameter atomatically.

I reckon it has something to do with shared parameters but I've no idea how to use them.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
GlynnisVP
in reply to: alejandrolluch

Try shared parameters.  This help file topic seems to cover the process well:  http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2014/ENU/?query=titleblock

Regards,

Glynnis Patterson

www.ideatesoftware.com/ideatebimlink

Message 3 of 4
lanl
in reply to: alejandrolluch

Hi alejandrolluch, If you want to add a label in titleblock family, and want to show it in project, you have to try steps below: 1. open the titleblock family, add a shared parameter in titleblock family firstly, for example, add a shared parameter "manufacture1" in the family, then load this family into project 2. in project, click Manage- -Project Parameters, check shared parameter option, then browse to parameter "manufacture1" added in step1, check "Instance" option, and check "Sheet" category. See attachment "lable.JPG". 3. in project, create a new sheet with this titleblock family, then select this sheet in project browser, in instance properties, you will see parameter "manufacture1" , you can change its value then. See attachment "sheet.JPG". Thanks.

Lei Lan
Message 4 of 4
GlynnisVP
in reply to: GlynnisVP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report