Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print to a kip3000

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
kate_vanhout
320 Views, 3 Replies

print to a kip3000

Just wondering if anyone else is printing from revit architecture to a kip 3000?  I am having problems printing and I am thinking it has to do with the printer.  So let me know if anyone else is using the same printer!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
l.tucker
in reply to: kate_vanhout

I've heard of a lot of problems, but haven't ever had a chance to use a Kip 3000 myself. Try printing to PDF first and then PDF to plotter. Might help in the meantime!

Message 3 of 4
kate_vanhout
in reply to: l.tucker

Thanks, I will for sure try that! Our biggest problem is that our lines aren't showing up very dark so people in the field are complaining that they can't read the prints as well as with our autocad prints.  right now we are at the point where we are not longer using revit (which is my program of choice!) so I am trying everything I can to fix this problem so we can use this program again!

Message 4 of 4
Jason_S
in reply to: kate_vanhout

@kate_vanhout wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is printing from revit architecture to a kip 3000?  I am having problems printing and I am thinking it has to do with the printer.  So let me know if anyone else is using the same printer!

Not sure what version of Revit you are using but we had a ton of problems once we upgraded to 2012.  The problem was solved by updating the KIP Software driver on the server to 5.76.  We have not had an issue printing to the KIP since.

You can get the drivers from the KIP web site or if you have maintenance program get the techs in to help.

Hope this helps you out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report