Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plots/ ansi d

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sillystring
430 Views, 2 Replies

plots/ ansi d

I have been looking thru Revit trying to find a old fashioned plot/ paper space that I used to buy in Staples. It was the pre prepped velum for Ansi D sized drafting paper that was complete with title box and edge... you know the one.... does revit have something like that that I just can't find as its tucked away in aq cascade menu somewhere? I'd love to use it to put my draftings on and then print it out on the plotter. Thanks.

Laura
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LisaDrago
in reply to: sillystring

I am not totally sure what you mean but i will take a stab at it...

You are talking about the print settings... i have attached an image for reference... but on the print page there is a setting button - hit that and it iwll take you to a second dialog box of settings - you can select your papersize here.

Is this what you needed?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 3
sillystring
in reply to: sillystring

Thank you for the attachment.  Im really not thinking auto cad, I was under the impression that in Revit you could click and drag what ever you had built- into a paper space that was pre-formated to look like a traditional piece of drafting vellum complete with boarder and title box. Thank you again for the tip.

Laura

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report