Revit Architecture

*Ken C
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

network license manager

97 Views, 2 Replies
03-12-2004 10:10 AM
Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT and Viz. Thanks -k
*Steve Burri
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: network license manager

03-12-2004 10:16 AM in reply to: *Ken C
If you upgrade the server, it will be able to server both ADT and VIS licenses, once combined with the Revit license, as well. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc. Client Support Manager - Revit "Ken C" wrote in message news:4051fc9f$1_1@newsprd01... > Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have > noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the > latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT and > Viz. > > Thanks > > -k > >
*Ken C
Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: network license manager

03-12-2004 10:22 AM in reply to: *Ken C
I already have the licenses combined I was just worried about ADT and Viz not working with the newer version of ADLM. But it sounds like everything is good! thanks -k "Steve Burri" wrote in message news:4051fe76$1_2@newsprd01... > If you upgrade the server, it will be able to server both ADT and VIS > licenses, once combined with the Revit license, as well. > -- > Regards, > > Steve Burri > Autodesk, Inc. > Client Support Manager - Revit > > "Ken C" wrote in message news:4051fc9f$1_1@newsprd01... > > Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have > > noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the > > latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT > and > > Viz. > > > > Thanks > > > > -k > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube