Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network license manager

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
215 Views, 2 Replies

network license manager

Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT and Viz. Thanks -k
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you upgrade the server, it will be able to server both ADT and VIS licenses, once combined with the Revit license, as well. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc. Client Support Manager - Revit "Ken C" wrote in message news:4051fc9f$1_1@newsprd01... > Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have > noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the > latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT and > Viz. > > Thanks > > -k > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I already have the licenses combined I was just worried about ADT and Viz not working with the newer version of ADLM. But it sounds like everything is good! thanks -k "Steve Burri" wrote in message news:4051fe76$1_2@newsprd01... > If you upgrade the server, it will be able to server both ADT and VIS > licenses, once combined with the Revit license, as well. > -- > Regards, > > Steve Burri > Autodesk, Inc. > Client Support Manager - Revit > > "Ken C" wrote in message news:4051fc9f$1_1@newsprd01... > > Is this version compatable with ADT and VIZ network licensing? I have > > noticed I can't use revit 6.1 without upgrading the license manager to the > > latest version, I just want to make sure that doing that won't break ADT > and > > Viz. > > > > Thanks > > > > -k > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report