Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing some buttons from the panels in Revit LT 2014

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
chasbo4
676 Views, 6 Replies

missing some buttons from the panels in Revit LT 2014

I'm missing some buttons  from the panels in Revit LT 2014.  I've installed updates 1 and 2.  What else can I try?  Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
LisaDrago
in reply to: chasbo4

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

Is it possible to post some images of the panels? It will make it a bit easier to see what is happening...

Thanks!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 7
chasbo4
in reply to: LisaDrago

Forgive me but I'm new at this. According to the Revit Help, there should be a Detail Group drop-down on the Detail panel of the Annotation tab between the Revision Cloud button and the Insulation button. On my ribbon those two buttons are next to each other. Thanks, LD.
CB
Message 4 of 7
LisaDrago

Hello chasbo4!

There is nothing to forgive! we all had to start somewhere.

This discussion board is a great place to ask questions - even if you figure it out yourself!

Sometimes you just need a sounding board to bounce a thought off of - that is perfectly fine.

Don't hesitate to come back and ask questions or as your skill improve - help others!

Kind Regards,

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 7
rosskirby

I think you might be confusing Revit and Revit LT.  I only have Revit (not LT), so I can't confirm this, but it looks like this is the Annotate tab for Revit LT.  It doesn't appear to have a separate Detail Group button, which full Revit does have (see image below).  Can you confirm whether or not you're looking at the help for Revit, or for Revit LT?

Capture.JPG

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 6 of 7
chasbo4
in reply to: rosskirby

I'm certain that it's the LT help. Check it out for yourself.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVTLT/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-374DEF0C-9EE0-4499-9
FA5-BB7D5555A384

I read somewhere that some previous versions needed a hotfix to remedy the
problem of missing buttons.

Thanks for your help.
Message 7 of 7
DarrenP

it looks like autodesk just copied and pastied the revit help into the Revit lt help

same thing happens with inventor and inventor lt

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report