Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

masking regions not masking

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
629 Views, 2 Replies

masking regions not masking

I have a project where masking regions are translucent in some views.  I've already checked to make sure the regions are "in front", the view is set to "hidden line" and that transparency for view specific element graphics and visibility graphics overides are set to 0.  Where else is transparency controlled to explain why this is happening?

the mask.JPG

I hovered over the masking region to highlight its borders.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
luna.ye
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Please try to set the view discipline to coordination to see if works. If not, please try to install the update. There’s a similar problem in this post. If this issue only occurs in one project, could you post the project so we may get a better idea what's happening?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Luna Ye
Product Support
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: luna.ye

That post doesn't really apply here.  I can see the masks; they're just not completely opaque.  Also I'm not dealing with linked projects which was determined to be the root cause of the dissappearance of his masking regions.  

I'll see what I can do about posting the project.  The upload limits here just about prevent uploading any project.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report