Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

level symbol and sile

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
wolverine01
339 Views, 3 Replies

level symbol and sile

hi, how can i hide permanently the level symbol and line on a viewport? couse i hide it but as soon as i turn off the program and open again it is there. 

is it posible to hide it as i want to? couse there are some level that im not using here and i don't want to be hiding  them every time i open the program

here is a pic of it:http://screencast.com/t/dHWlu5qu5DA9

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gustavomello
in reply to: wolverine01

I think you're using temporary hide, that´s why you get the levels back when opening again the project. There are some things you can do to achieve what you need:

1-on the overrides dialog, annotation tab, turn off level category; this will hide all levels for that view until you turn it on again. (i don't think this is what you want);

2-On the view, select the levels you want to hide, right click and choose hide in view | elements. this will hide the selected elements permanently for the active view. To unhide them, click the light bulb icon on the bottom of revit window, select the levels (they will show in red on the screen), right click and choose unhide in view | elements. I don,t like this method very much, and i think many people over the revit community doesn't too.

3-Create a project  yes/no parameter associated to levels to control it´s visibility through a filter on the overrides dialog. This is the way i do.

Hope it helps,

Gustavo

Message 3 of 4
wolverine01
in reply to: gustavomello

i choose the 2nd one, i didn't understand the 3rd one. but i think that se 2nd one is good.

thank you very much.

Message 4 of 4
gustavomello
in reply to: wolverine01

Good oportunity to test screencast. Here goes Nº 3 in video:

https://screencast.autodesk.com/Main/Details/b00b085e-dedb-4e5a-bb0c-dc3f98bfb9fb

Gustavo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report