Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwf markup by client shows up on sheet, not view

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
steve
338 Views, 1 Reply

dwf markup by client shows up on sheet, not view

Ive created a dwf with multiple sheets (an electrical set, in this example).  I sent it to a client who marked it up in Autodesk Design Review and sent it back to me.  I inserted it (insert/dwf markup) and it comes into the revit14 drawing file just fine but all the comments are on the SHEET and not in the view.  This is very inconvenined becuase I must open the view, make the change, exit the view, edit the dwf comment and repeat over and over.  How does one get/force the person doing the markup to work within the VIEW?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: steve

While you can export both Views and Sheets to DWF or DWFX format, you can only associated these imported markups to a Sheet View. So while in this respect, you have no other options, it should be easy to right-click on a Viewport and select "Activate View" in lieu of opening the VIew. This will permit you to work directly in the View without leaving the Sheet View, and you'll still be able to see the markups. Right-click and select "Deactivate View" to exit the View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report