Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double slope

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nikki
239 Views, 3 Replies

double slope

Could someone help me? I'm trying to create an L shaped driveway that will slope in two directions, first across and the down. Could someone help me with this? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: nikki

Apply a slope arrow.... "nikki" wrote in message news:10360575.1099964544599.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Could someone help me? I'm trying to create an L shaped driveway that will slope in two directions, first across and the down. Could someone help me with this? Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
nikki

I applied a slop arrow, but I need to apply a double slope. Can this be achieved on the same slab? or do I need to create 2 different slabs with different slab arrows?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Without seeing what you are doing, it sounds like you need two slabs. Or it could be modeled as an in-place family if it is too complex and needs warped surfaces. "nikki" wrote in message news:30894222.1100031174826.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I applied a slop arrow, but I need to apply a double slope. Can this be achieved on the same slab? or do I need to create 2 different slabs with different slab arrows?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report