Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud units

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
446 Views, 4 Replies

cloud units

i went on to render today for the first time in a month and i have 50 less cloud units than i did before.... i am the only one using the license so i know there should be a higher balance. where do i find usage reports? it is not very intuitive......

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dave!

While the ability to track previous usage is not currently available, we are working on adding that feature for a upcoming future release.

With that being said, I took a look at your contract and noticed that it has recently expired, which might explain the sudden loss of cloud credits.

Please let me know if you have further questions and/or if I can be of additional assistance.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Ok I figured it was cause contract expired. We are renewing now. When we do will we get the credits back on top of the 250 that come with the subscription?

dave franknecht, assoc. aia

chris dawson architect
22 South Third St.
Suite 2D
harrisburg, pa
chrisdawsonarchitect.com

Dave@chrisdawsonarchitect.com
c: 716-491-0481
Message 4 of 5
philip.s

At this point unused cloud credits do not roll over from one contract term to the next, so you would be starting fresh with the base allotment / entitled amount of cloud credits.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

On a similar subject to the OP -

I use cloud rendering services on and off and rely on them at certain times of the year. Between my last use of cloud rendering, and using the service this week I've noticed that my cloud units had gone from somewhere in the region of 1200+ down to 300.

Plus no email or warning that this might happen. Feel a bit robbed by that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report