Revit Architecture

rsabclin
Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)
Accepted Solution

Wrap base at end wall

239 Views, 2 Replies
12-12-2013 07:41 PM

I added base to wall in sweep and I change to interior or exterior in Wrapping at Ends. It does not show any base at end wall. Did I miss anything? How I can make it work? 

Thanks

Richard

*Expert Elite*
constantin.stroescu
Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: Wrap base at end wall

12-13-2013 12:33 AM in reply to: rsabclin

Try this:

1. In a 3d view click on  sweep profile and then from Modify / Walls > Wall Sweep > Modify Returns > click once on the end of the sweep (Angle to be 90 degrees or any angle you want)- the sweep will turn perpendicular to the wall art wall's end
  2. using TAB click on the face of the section profile and drag it to the desired position. You can use Align in order to align the end of the sweep to the otehr face of the wall

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
rsabclin
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Wrap base at end wall

12-13-2013 06:54 AM in reply to: constantin.stroescu

It works! I guess that it won't automaticlly apply to all walls and I have to do it one by one at end walls. Thanks.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.