Active Contributor
wouterbleumink
Message 1 of 3 (1,004 Views)
Accepted Solution

Worksharing monitor 2012 not working

1004 Views, 2 Replies
07-20-2011 02:58 AM

Hi all,

i want to use the Worksharing monitor with Revit Architecture 2012 SP1 64 bit (part of our building design suite premium), but when i load a workshering-enabled model (wich resides on our Revit server) the monitor stay's empty (stating that i should open a model in Revit)

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Regards,

Wouter

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 3 (993 Views)

Re: Worksharing monitor 2012 not working

07-20-2011 12:16 PM in reply to: wouterbleumink

The worksharing monitor does not work with the revit server. No way around it (other than taking the project of the revit server.)

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Active Contributor
wouterbleumink
Message 3 of 3 (981 Views)

Re: Worksharing monitor 2012 not working

07-20-2011 11:19 PM in reply to: LisaDrago

Thanx for the info... to bad that this does not work... would be a great asset.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube