Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Wireframe and Section

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
paraoan4
560 Views, 4 Replies

Wireframe and Section

I created a kitchen counter in Revit 2011 however, when I try to create a section it does not show what a section should show such as the shelves that are inside the cabinet. It just basically shows what an elevation would show. I checked all my settings and everything is good. What could be the problem? I created another family as well and when I do a section it shows what should be seen in a section. The same thing happens when I put the counter into a project. The section does not show correctly as well as the wireframe visual style does not show in plan view. It show as if it were in hidden line. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: paraoan4

Can you post an image of the problems? That will help to determine what is happening.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
paraoan4
in reply to: LisaDrago

As requested, attached are images. Image 1 shows the counters in plan in wireframe view (but view is not showing correctly), image 2 is a 3D image in wireframe view (to show what it should look like in wireframe plan view), image 3 corresponds to section 9 (does not show correctly -not cutting through sink and not showing the faucet correctly), and image 4 corresponds to section 10 (it should show two shelves inside).

Message 4 of 5
paraoan4

Image 4

Message 5 of 5
LisaDrago

What is the category of the component? It does not seem to be executable... At least that is my initial thought.

If you would like to send it and I can take a look you are more then welcome to - my email is below.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report