Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window dimesnions don't show up in the window schedule

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
diesellam
1070 Views, 3 Replies

Window dimesnions don't show up in the window schedule

I created that window family I mentioned in my earlier posts.

The window type showed up in the window schedule.  But the window dimension didn't.

What's the reason of it?  I know you can enter the dimension directly into the schedule.  But it would be nice if it comes it automatically.  See attached file.

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: diesellam

There is no default value defined in the Family, so the parameter values will be initially blank in the Schedule.

If you want these to come in automatically, then input a default value for each Type that you create.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Your window family does not have any dimensions or parameters associated with any objects.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 4
rtaetz
in reply to: diesellam

I`m having the same problem. And my family has the parameters but the door schedule, doesnt recognize it.

Thanks in Advance

Ramon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report