Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I export to Autocad the schedule text runs togather

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
223 Views, 10 Replies

When I export to Autocad the schedule text runs togather

Is there something I can to stop this? Don Sutherland, Architect, AIA
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

try adjusting the font type and properties prior to exporting

try saving schedule out to excel (via txt within revit) and linking excel file into autocad file

try creating pdf of revit schedule and using bluebeam revu to export schedule within pdf as an excel file to link into autocad

(EEJan17...for contest)

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 11
RDAOU
in reply to: dzanta

Hey those are archived accounts from 2005 on rivet version which doesn't even apply anymore! Or just for the contest!

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 4 of 11
dzanta
in reply to: RDAOU

not sure...was told any posts that I put the link in for helping others this week should count).  I assume its for questions I am helping that just came in.  I'll let Autodesk decide this...

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 5 of 11
dzanta

I just noticed in the Revit Arch Forums, Unanswered Tab, tons of questions that all show 2005 dates...wierd..)

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Message 6 of 11
RDAOU

That's what it said lol but from 2005 and and archived account rofl that's genuine ... There are lots from 2016-2017 which are not solved 😛 and can help people who are still alive

Hmm but probably you have a point I will post it on the EE Hub for clarification

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 7 of 11
dzanta

i can't get my revit arch forum unanswered tab to show current 2017/2016 posts...only shows 2015

revit structure shows 1 2015 post

revit mep shows 2017 post

sent an email to Katinka

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Message 8 of 11
dzanta

does your revit arch unanswered tab show only 2005 posts?

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Message 9 of 11
RDAOU

It does yes... also older ones

Message 10 of 11
dzanta

this is occurring across multiple forums...they all show 1 to 3 post of 2017 and the rest are 2005 or older...

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Message 11 of 11
dzanta

i think i will switch to screencast postings for now....

thanks for the heads up....hopefully Autodesk can correct the issue...

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report