Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walls in Ceiling Plan

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stevekay
5709 Views, 2 Replies

Walls in Ceiling Plan

Walls are not visible in second floor ceiling plan. When placing a ceiling the program recognizes that a space is present. I have checked visibility and view range. Both look ok but still cannot see walls. Walls do show in first floor ceiling plan. Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: stevekay

Make sure your cut plane is within the range of the View Depth... The most common reason for the cut plane to be outside the View's Depth is the "Level Above" is some sub-level intended for some other part of the project and sits below the standard 7' - 6" cut plane. Often time changing the View Depth Level to be an explicit level with (or without) an offset solves the problem -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc. Client Support Manager - Revit "stevekay" wrote in message news:18735425.1086632605701.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2... > Walls are not visible in second floor ceiling plan. When placing a ceiling the program recognizes that a space is present. I have checked visibility and view range. Both look ok but still cannot see walls. Walls do show in first floor ceiling plan. Any suggestions?
Message 3 of 3
juliewiddowson
in reply to: Anonymous

Although this post is now ten years old it has solved my problem and it took me about a week to find it. Thanks Steve Burri

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report