Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall skins pattern

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Phil T
332 Views, 2 Replies

Wall skins pattern

Hi, I am a newbie so go easy. I have searched high and low but cannot find how to nominate hatch patterns for walls in plan view when there is more than one skin. ie. brick / cavity / stud. i want say a brick hatch for the brick and a shade for the stud but don't want to draw separate elements on plan. Please help put me out of my misery.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Phil T

Go to the element properties dialogue box of the wall and then go to edit, edit structure, and then select the material you want to show with a hatch pattern. Select the type hatch you want under cut pattern (i.e. diagonal up-small for brick), for each wall component you want to have a pattern for. Set your detail level to fine, and your different components should show different hatches. Phil T wrote: > Hi, I am a newbie so go easy. I have searched high and low but cannot find how to nominate hatch patterns for walls in plan view when there is more than one skin. ie. brick / cavity / stud. i want say a brick hatch for the brick and a shade for the stud but don't want to draw separate elements on plan. Please help put me out of my misery. > > Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Phil T
in reply to: Phil T

thanks for that Henry. Worked fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report