Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Join

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
146 Views, 3 Replies

Wall Join

I have a low wall height that joins with a higher wall height. On the exterior elevation it cuts the surface how do I un-join the wall and still maintain the room perimeter for scheduling? Doug
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you select one of the wall ends in plan view, you can drag the blue end control away from the other wall so it is no longer joined to anything. Then, in Edit Wall Joins, select that end. In the Option Bar, select Disallow Join. Do the same for the other wall. Now drag the end back so that they are close together again. Note that they don't join. If the ends are close enough together, they will enclose a room even if they aren't joined. "Doug" wrote in message news:402663e5$1_1@newsprd01... > I have a low wall height that joins with a higher wall height. On the > exterior elevation it cuts the surface how do I un-join the wall and still > maintain the room perimeter for scheduling? > > Doug > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks ... That was a big help!!! Doug "Irwin Jungreis" wrote in message news:402857e9_1@newsprd01... > If you select one of the wall ends in plan view, you can drag the blue end control away from the other wall so it is no longer > joined to anything. Then, in Edit Wall Joins, select that end. In the Option Bar, select Disallow Join. Do the same for the other > wall. Now drag the end back so that they are close together again. Note that they don't join. If the ends are close enough together, > they will enclose a room even if they aren't joined. > > "Doug" wrote in message news:402663e5$1_1@newsprd01... > > I have a low wall height that joins with a higher wall height. On the > > exterior elevation it cuts the surface how do I un-join the wall and still > > maintain the room perimeter for scheduling? > > > > Doug > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Michelle Gibson

we have an a gym wall elevation that has the exterior wall behind it ghosting thru - but only the sweep, quite odd. Can I disallow join on the exterior wall to solve the issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report