Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRAPPING?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
121 Views, 4 Replies

WRAPPING?

Does anyone know where I can find comprehensive info on wrapping properties Example: I have a 255mm thick slab with 25mm screed and 10mm floor finish. If I insert a door which has a cill/threshold that will seat onto the slab, I want the screed and floor finish to give way for the door cill and to butt up against the door cill. can anyone help me out? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

One option - make the sill a floor hosted component which cuts the floor slab. "John" wrote in message news:40a1eb2e_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know where I can find comprehensive info on wrapping properties > > Example: > > I have a 255mm thick slab with 25mm screed and 10mm floor finish. > If I insert a door which has a cill/threshold that will seat onto the slab, > I want the screed and floor finish to give way for the door cill and to butt > up against the door cill. > > can anyone help me out? > > Thanks > > > > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

How do I make the sill a floor hosted component? Sorry if I seem a bit stupid. Thanks "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:40a2221e$1_2@newsprd01... > One option - make the sill a floor hosted component which cuts the floor > slab. > > "John" wrote in message news:40a1eb2e_2@newsprd01... > > Does anyone know where I can find comprehensive info on wrapping > properties > > > > Example: > > > > I have a 255mm thick slab with 25mm screed and 10mm floor finish. > > If I insert a door which has a cill/threshold that will seat onto the > slab, > > I want the screed and floor finish to give way for the door cill and to > butt > > up against the door cill. > > > > can anyone help me out? > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Start with a generic model floor hosted template.... "John" wrote in message news:40a23a1a_3@newsprd01... > How do I make the sill a floor hosted component? > Sorry if I seem a bit stupid. > > Thanks > > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:40a2221e$1_2@newsprd01... > > One option - make the sill a floor hosted component which cuts the floor > > slab. > > > > "John" wrote in message news:40a1eb2e_2@newsprd01... > > > Does anyone know where I can find comprehensive info on wrapping > > properties > > > > > > Example: > > > > > > I have a 255mm thick slab with 25mm screed and 10mm floor finish. > > > If I insert a door which has a cill/threshold that will seat onto the > > slab, > > > I want the screed and floor finish to give way for the door cill and to > > butt > > > up against the door cill. > > > > > > can anyone help me out? > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Aaron. Will give it a try. Regards John "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:40a4c3e0$1_2@newsprd01... > Start with a generic model floor hosted template.... > > "John" wrote in message news:40a23a1a_3@newsprd01... > > How do I make the sill a floor hosted component? > > Sorry if I seem a bit stupid. > > > > Thanks > > > > > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > > news:40a2221e$1_2@newsprd01... > > > One option - make the sill a floor hosted component which cuts the floor > > > slab. > > > > > > "John" wrote in message > news:40a1eb2e_2@newsprd01... > > > > Does anyone know where I can find comprehensive info on wrapping > > > properties > > > > > > > > Example: > > > > > > > > I have a 255mm thick slab with 25mm screed and 10mm floor finish. > > > > If I insert a door which has a cill/threshold that will seat onto the > > > slab, > > > > I want the screed and floor finish to give way for the door cill and > to > > > butt > > > > up against the door cill. > > > > > > > > can anyone help me out? > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report