Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE are the Revit 2011 links to reload the 3 material libraries??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
454 Views, 3 Replies

WHERE are the Revit 2011 links to reload the 3 material libraries??

Materials made walls, floors, etc. disappear so I followed instructs to cleanse %temp% with no luck. So Materials were probably corrupt ( somehow..) so they were sequentially uninstalled as described. Went to use the shown links in another article here to reupload and whammy "Page requested was not found". Oh, no now without materials...

Does anyone know the correct links to find and download the ILL base image, CM protein materials, and ILM Medium image material libraries?

These links do not exist:   autodesk/support/ADSK Materials/ CM/ Protein Materials.msi

autodesk/support/ADSK Materials/ ILL / Base Image library.msi

autodesk/support/ADSK Materials/ ILM/ medium image library.msi

I would greatly appreciate getting my little Revit back!

Thank you, CRH

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello there great masters of Revit. I await your response on this one.

I could use some help from anyone who knows where in the jungle to find these.

Chad Raymond Hines

RA, NCARB, CGVisualist

Message 3 of 4
AJA14
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.

Check this.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Architecture/Rendering-Issue/td-p/2921384

Regards,

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: AJA14

ryan, I have uninstalled and reloaded the 3 material libraries in order  and the problem remains. When I select an old component ( such as a wall or floor) and edit the finish on it and then render, it disappears in the render. I have also tried giving the material a new name as well as duplicating the component with a new name before changing the finish material. None of these work. If I use an old component such as a floor with an old material assigned some time ago it will render. When I change that material layer it will vanish. I tried a new file with just a floor and used a stock floor component and the material that was resident on the surface rendered. When I tried to change that material finish I got a grey box. What can I do here? Chad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report