Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views disappear

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1832 Views, 4 Replies

Views disappear

I just opened a 5.1 file in 6.0 and my west elevation view completly disappeared. If I exit without saving and reopen in 5.1 the elevation is still there. Is this a known issue?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Does the elevation marker still exist? If so, perhaps you've got a View filter on (like "All Not on Sheets")? Sincerely, glynnis patterson, Architect RAND IMAGINiT www.rand.com/imaginit
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

The elevation tag still exists but the view in the project browser has disappeared and it does not show on the sheet. "glynnis [IMAGINiT]" wrote in message news:3ffb18fd_4@statler... > Does the elevation marker still exist? If so, perhaps you've got a View > filter on (like "All Not on Sheets")? > > Sincerely, > glynnis patterson, Architect > RAND IMAGINiT > www.rand.com/imaginit > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Is the view in the project browser blank or is it not listed in the project browser? Does it say "Views (all)" in the project browser or something else?
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

It does not appear in the project browser. It has completly disappeared. "glynnis [IMAGINiT]" wrote in message news:3ffd70a6$1_1@statler... > Is the view in the project browser blank or is it not listed in the project > browser? > Does it say "Views (all)" in the project browser or something else? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report